Knowledge Base

How do I report possible animal cruelty or neglect?

If you you know of or suspect animal abuse or neglect please contact Montclair Township Animal Control at 862-621-9113. The Animal Control Supervisor will return your call. All information will be kept confidential so please do not hesitate to report an issue... if you SEE something, SAY something! 

If the situation is an emergency and/or needs immediate attention, please call Montclair Police Department at 973-744-1234. Police officers on scene will then contact the Animal Control Supervisor. 

Updated 8/21/2022 11:06 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!